Department of Health – Center for Health Development Region 6 RN-HEALS 3 Online Application is now open for Western Visayas Nurses!
The DOH in collaboration with DSWD spearheded the Training Deployment Project of RN-HEALS 3 for the currently unemployed nurses for the
improvement of the local health systems and support the country’s attainment of its Millenium Development Targets.
The RN-HEALS III project will help the eradication of poverty and hunger, promotion of gender equality, reduction of child mortality
and improvement of maternal health as this project is in line with the human resource requirements of the DSWD’s Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4P’s) or Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT)
RN-HEALS III aim to improve the delivery of health care and social services and create a pool of registered nurses with enhanced clinical and preventive
health management competencies for the national and local public and private health sectors.
RN-HEALS III Online application procedures:
1. RN-HEALS III Western Visayas Applicants shally apply
to the training program via http://chd6.gov.ph
2. Only Nurses with valid PRC Licenses will be eligible to applu
3. Criteria for selection will be as follows
a. Physically and Mentally Fit
b. Not over 30 years old at the time of employment
c. Resident/s of the identified municipality/ies
4. Not able to receive any renumeration in the practice
of nursing profession for the past 3 years
5. Not a recepient of NARS and RN-HEALS I Programs
7. RN HEALS APplicants will be rankes based on the following
- PRC Rating
- Results of Written Examination
- General Weighted Average (BSN)
- Performance evaluation rating from previous supervisor (for those who rendered voluntary service in health facilities)
Period of RN-HEALS III Online application will be on January 19-31, 2012. Deployment will be on February 2012.
The successful implementation of the project shall require partnership with other agencies and organization like the Department of Labor & Employment, Professional Regulations Commission – Board of Nursing, Philippine Nurses Association, counterpart regional/provinical and Local Government Units.